Saturday, October 20, 2012

I hate put put.

Feeling pretty good about my project.
Its coming together
I know there are issues to reevaluate.
But i am very happy with the images i have chose for the series.

 i just recently had another number of shoots
with my assistant Ervie.

Finally found a girl with braces,
also shot an individual with some age
And worked with enthused personalities for my project.
I am excited to start editing them.

I've been browsing different options of mounting
and believe that mounting on sintra or gaterboard will be a good place for me to start exploring.

I know I have a few images that I wanted to capture that did no work out the way i had hoped for.
I still plan to shoot my neighbors children, but that will probably be the last shoot for this quarters work.

I really want to focus now on different layout of my grid
to make it a capturing piece for the viewer
Playing with scale and color placement.

I plan to go through all my shoots thus far and see if there are any that may be good to re-incorporate.

I am excited for open studio,
but not excited for potentially selling Structure.
I know shoot me.
Why would I make work and not wasn't to apart with it
when its digital and i can reproduce it.
..Um because its a pain to mount!
But that's why I have a good team behind me to help.

I am very excited to hear the feedback on the work.
Kinda wish my name wouldn't be next to it
so i can be a fly on the wall.

I am annoyed at the fact that this coming quarters schedule keeps changing
But an enthused that i will now be able to take the lighting course with Forest
and hopefully be introduced to Allen Cooley.


-SEĆ«




1 comment:

  1. Warning. My plan is to drive you insane in the studio.

    Be afraid, be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete