Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here I am on a Thursday.
The past few days have been mind numbing.
Eagerly and emotionally throwing around ideas of what is good.
What projects would be the one to approach.
What is bad and what I dare not touch.

A step further back. What sparks my interest...
My father asked me today as I vented over the phone.

I have found myself in this almost white space of...
thinking too much, and not thinking at all.

Limit your selection I've been told.
But how do you limit a selection when there is everything and nothing...
I'm lost in my own head.

Fantastic. the first project assigned at the school of my dreams
with full range of freedom and i cannot produce the slightest idea.

Here I am on a Thursday.

Man my class is going to think I am crazy
Look at the provocative works I presented
Now a drone blog.

I don't blog.
I don't journal.
I love to talk.
I love to laugh.

Why am I finding myself in this weird state?
I know my boyfriend hates me today.
What a bitch she's being.
Figure it out.
That's a stupid reason to act this way all day.

I shouldn't take my anger out on him...ever.

But I cannot take my mind off the idea of failing and not producing once i start.
How about this... or that... Oh here's a great idea!
That's HORSESHIT.
what the FUCK is that.
I cannot believe I even muttered that idea out loud.

Stop 1/2 making up a series... just because.

What is my fixation.

Peoples phobias.
Clowns phobias
Sex.
Drugs.
ROCK AND ROLL?!

no... yes...

well.

Here i am on a Thursday 
Challenged. and now.. writing a narrative?!

My mind is bouncing.
My reader is annoyed.
If I were you I'd probably "Unsubscribe"from this blog.

But what I have come to decide.
Is I like the idea of oral fixation.

Maybe that's what my series will be titled.
"Oral Fixation"

A series on the mouth.
How it is a necessity
and a fascination to many.
Provocative
Scientific.

how it is sexy and a tool of living.
How the mouth is used in common
and in so many different ways.

What a mouth consists of:

Teeth
Tonsils
Tongue
Taste buds
Braces
Food
Piercings
Disease
Saliva
Flem
Breathing mechanism
other scientific shit i should look up.

What is a mouths appeal:

Lips
DRESS THEM UP
White teeth
makeup
botox
piercings
tattoos even

Whats a mouths surroundings:
Mustache
..Male and female
other facial hair
achene
Disease
close friend the nose.

What a mouth looks like:
wet with bodily fluids
Wet with foreign fluids
dry from a cold winter
cracked from lack of attention
deformed from a birth defect
Large
Small
Messed up teeth
Missing teeth

And further more,

What do we put into our mouths-  food, drink, drugs, body parts, toothbrush
How active is the mouth-  does it stop functioning at night, its still doing some kind of scientific mess.
What do we put out of the mouth- sighs, whistling, yawns, yelling,whispering, A VOICE

All questions to be answered
And photographed.
Who knows.
 but i think i found what I want to explore.
So it could get pretty ... it could get dirty.

Maybe tomorrow will give me a new list of 1/2 ass thoughts and ideas
that may be the one i look further into....

But i think you will see this non-blogging- photographer develop
through means of organization of thoughts. Rants. Hatred. Love. Master minded breakthroughs.
And maybe some disturbing images.

...ahh all in the day of a blogger i guess.... I could get use to this.

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment