Monday, August 14, 2017

AIJCast- Features Stephanie Eley photographer/activist


aijcast


This week I was featured on the aijcast- a podcast that features conversations with artists about what inspires us and how we address justice through our creativity.
.
.
.

I had a great time speaking with Marthame Sanders on this podcast. He is a great host- passionate, honest, humble and insightful. His genuine personality allowed me to feel comfortable and confident to express my opinions on topics such as social politics, empathy and the field of photography.
.
.
.

Check out the link below to hear the episode featuring me and if 
you like it please share your comments below. I would love to hear your feedback. 
.
.
.

Stephanie Eley Podcast Interview
.
.
.

Follow me on Instagram @seephotography and @eley_photo

.
.
.

If you want to hear more and stay informed with this powerful podcast subscribe to the aijcast to hear from the other artists he interviews here: AijCast
.
.
.

Happy Listening!
Stephanie Eley
www.stephanieeleyphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment