Saturday, October 27, 2012

WTF

Yup.
I know what I want to share with you all today,
But before i get there....

Kincaide Blackwood
Have you heard of him?
He lurks amongst us everyday.
Erotica works hmmm?
Okay. I'm hip.
But have you read one of his blogs?
I guess I am following him because it surfaced on my blog feed.


(PS to the blog creators: Stop trying to beat Facebook.  #youwontwin)

I dont like to read
But he said something about a suit and his "codename"
So i read the last 4 paragraphs.
slightly turned on and feeling threatened
His blogs...
or his life
has some serious shit.

1st of all:
 nice writing strategy
caught my attention.
quite seductive and provocative
(makes sense with your work)--duh

2nd of all:
 WTF
is this ur life?!
or are you just a great narrator.

3rd of all.....
If it is your life
Ur a freak!
....and i'm jealous.
That shit only happens in romance/killer novels
Why is life not like this for everyone?!

Kudos good sir.
..or demented sir.

Im not sure what to say...
But if the mood strikes
I may have to reopen that lusty little blog you call your....
LIFE
Curl up with my "book" and enjoy.

Word to the wise: #careful with all that throat choking.
Lets not hear about you on News Today.
...................................................................................................................................................

So now back to my dull life.
I've kept myself in the studio (nothing new there)
not having a life as usual....
And I am striving to get this mock up complete and printed for Monday's progress crit.

IM soooo annoyed.
The grid has to many squares
Too many verticals
Not enough square
Too few horizontals
I cant make this and that images work and fit and connect.
I want to bail.

But I wont.
   
But man dont you dare tell me that it looks good in class.
I mean okay thanks. But i really want to be pushed to higher levels.
I want to be the competition and inspiration.
I know there are certain elements within the grid that i LOVE
that others might hate. (tough)
but there is a lot that i need help constructing

1. finding similar elements to group together
2.How to separate  them amongst the grid
3.How to group them
4.What is working?
5.Sizing and breaking up options
REPETITION OPTIONS
6. and how to keep myself sane through this process..


I also want to post up in the library on Tuesday and spend the day researching Mouths

I looked into mounting options.
Right now i am leaning towards Sintera board with luster paper.
But because of cost.
I plan to buy my own roll 44"X100"  $150.00
and print my final grid as close toa 4'X5' as possible.
so it would be a 44" X 60" piece

Then have them mount it. $102.00
I am also trying to figure out the best hanging system for this grid.
I know it will need braces.
But i dont want to pay for them to make kleets. ($60)
Any advice there would be great too.

Keeping cost down would be wonderful as much as possible
as im a useless art kid without a job  and a thousand ideas at the moment.
RAMEN AND CRACKERS! mmmm mmmm mmmmm :)


So much help needed please
and to all u bloggers who are tired of my writing
look into something much juicer.

http://cadeblackwood.blogspot.com/2012/06/corporal-punishment-part-ii-plunge.html?zx=e37b5079dbc87f8e

 ^your welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment